Date Posted: 12:49:23 2022-02-09
Location: Delta, BC, Canada
Contact Person: Origin Organic Farms Inc.
Company/Business Name: Origin Organic Farms Inc.
Company: Origin Organic Farms Inc.
Business information: Certified producer of organic tomatoes, cucumbers and bell peppers. We currently have two greenhouses located in Langley and Delta, BC, which consist of 23 acres of farming land altogether.
Business Location: 6225-34B Avenue, Delta, BC V4L 2N8
Work Location: The candidates will work at our two farms in Langley: 21333 – 48th Ave, Langley, BC, V3A 3M6 and Delta: 6225- 34B Ave, Delta, BC, V4L 2N8
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
• Prepare reports
• Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
• Resolve conflict situations
• Maintain inventory of supplies
• Co-ordinate in-house laundry services
• Manage the foreign working housing unit to ensure all equipment is functioning properly
• Communicate with the workers to address their issues
• Coordinate workers’ lunch and dinner
• Manage all the inventories of the essential supplies for the housing units
• Ensure the workers are able to use all equipment properly
• Ensure the housing units are clean and sanitized
• Provide monthly reports on the status of the workers housing with management
• Drive to job sites to perform job duties
-Education: Completion of high school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of two years of administrative experience as a property clerk, contract clerk or administrative officer are required OR Completion of training courses or a vocational program in property or strata management or real state is required
-Must be familiar with relevant regulations and pertinent regulations (Occupational Health & Safety Act)
-Working conditions and physical capabilities: Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
-Personal suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Judgment, Accurate, Initiative.
-Language: English is required
-Business Equipment and Computer Applications Knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook
-Driver’s license is required.
- Salary: $24.00 - $26.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
-Benefits: Dental, medical benefits, life insurance benefits, vision care benefits, group insurance benefits. A vehicle for transportation will be provided. Mileage paid.
Flexibility in schedule is required. Work schedule will be Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Weekend work and overtime (on-call) may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 34B Avenue, Suite 6225, Delta, BC V4L 2N8
Apply by fax: 604-940-3968