Date Posted: 09:48:39 2020-09-17
Location: Thedford, ON, Canada
Contact Person: 1230890 Ontario Ltd. O/A Warner Transport
Company/Business Name: 1230890 Ontario Ltd. O/A Warner Transport
Specialized Cleaner (Transportation Equipment Cleaner-Trucks and Trailers)
Company: 1230890 Ontario Ltd. O/A Warner Transport
Business Information: Warner Transport was established in October 1997 and is a family owned for-hire Transport Company specializing in the transportation of livestock and grain. Warner Transport is concentrated in the movement of bio-secure, high health pigs from breeding stock, early weans, feeders, market hogs to culls.
Business Address: 8979 Widder Rd., Thedford, ON N0M 2N0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
•Clean interior and exterior of trucks and trailers
•Wash and clean the interior and exterior of transportation equipment
•Clean building exterior, tanks, chimneys and industrial equipment.
•Wash hoses, valves, caps and other trailer/truck equipment
•Operate cleaning machine. Operate cleaning equipment such as power washers, pumps, hoses and steamers
•Prepare work orders
•Enforce safe practices and company policies
•Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces.
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset, training will be provided
- The candidate will be responsible for performing all aspects of transportation equipment cleaning, including inspecting for residual product (manure) and post-cleaning inspection of the interior/exterior of the truck/trailer between uses.
- Work site environment: Outdoors, at heights, odours
- Personal suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Dependability, Team player, Reliability
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment
- Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Salary: $15.00 – 18.00 hourly, 42.50 - 50.00 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Extended Medical Insurance. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate
Important Information: Shift work
Shift 1: 6:00am to 3:00pm
Shift 2: 3:00pm to 12:00am
Overtime will be required based on the business’ needs. Monday to Friday. Weekends as required.
Apply by e-mail OR
Apply by mail to: 7726 Oil Heritage Rd., Plympton Wyoming, ON N0N 1J6