Date Posted: 16:23:39 2020-05-08
Location: Turner Valley, AB, Canada
Contact Person: Eau Claire Distillery Ltd.
Company/Business Name: Eau Claire Distillery Ltd.
Company: Eau Claire Distillery Ltd.
Business information: We are a distillery producing Whisky, Gin and Vodka. Eau Claire Distillery is a dynamic, fast growing an entrepreneurial company producing and selling award winning spirits including Gin, Vodka and several seasonal products. It is the only single Malt Whisky distillery in Alberta. Eau Claire produces farm to glass products and is rapidly growing its market reach across Canada and into the United States. It is a fully integrated and grows grain through its own farming operations in Southern Alberta. Eau Claire Distillery is a fun, fast paced, team environment.
Business address: 113 Sunset Boulevard NW, Turner Valley, AB T0L 2A0
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time Permanent
Estimated Start Date: as soon as possible
• Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops (apples, blackberries, Saskatoon berries, elderberries, juniper berries, buffalo berries, potatoes and carrots)
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
• Detect disease and health problems in crops such as apples, blackberries, Saskatoon berries, elderberries, juniper berries, buffalo berries, potatoes and carrots
• Examine produce for quality and prepare for processing and market for gin products
Education: not required
Experience: experience is an asset
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking, repetitive tasks
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Salary: $15.20 to $16.20 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Accommodation is provided at a cost.
- The employee will work from Wednesday to Sunday, average from 8 AM to 5 PM. Flexibility is required, depending on the workload, working hours can change. Overtime might be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail: PO Box 1539, 113 Sunset Boulevard NW, Turner Valley, AB T0L 2A0